Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AudioCourses Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2004, 05:10 AM
    Music Education
    Nobody interested in this great subject?
    silverboi20 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2005, 01:05 AM
    I am
    I am really wanting to be a music producer I'm not sure if this is in the right category though.

Jan 8, 2005, 05:31 AM
    Production Course
    No it is a great place to start...

Have a look at these courses:
    http://www.audiocourses.com/sections...rticle-40.html
    Robyn!! Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2005, 11:54 AM
    Hey I am so... :)
    Hey I am in high school this is my last 2 years and I was wondering if any one new how to get in to a college of music so I could become something I have always wanted to become which is a SINGER so please help mememme and I love MUSIC SO MUCH
    :D

Jan 21, 2005, 05:16 PM
    Career
    Well I imagine there are probably colleges near to your location that would have a career advising service?

Because so many colleges have so many different admission procedures it might be best to take a look at what's near you and approach them?

I know in the Uk you can phone the college and requst informaiton to be sent to you regarding necessary qualifications and background.

Also many colleges have open days where you can go and chat with the course instructors.
    china_mm019 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Nov 28, 2005, 07:17 PM
    I like music
    Hey, I'm taking music classes right now and I like music but I just don't understand the circle of fifths and the times signatures. :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Special education [ 9 Answers ]

What qualifies a child as being LD specific learning disability.Can a child with ADD be identified as having specific learning problems and qualify under the category of LD.Which Identification is better for a child that exhibits the following problems difficulty in reading,writeing,spelling,or...

Education credit [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was student on F1 visa since Aug 2001 to Dec 2003. In Jan 2004 I got a job, I was on OPT till Oct 2004. On Oct 1st I got my H1B visa approved. Now during my years as a student, I paid fees for my 1st semester i.e Aug 2001 to Dec 2001) and my last semester( Aug 2003 to Dec 2003) which was...

Education [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the African city named after an American President

View more questions Search