Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aceofspades Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 08:42 PM
    Lost title!
    I live in Minnesota, I'm looking at buying a car he has no title and has no way of getting a title for it, if I purchase this vehicle, how will I go about getting it registered? I've heard of things like salvage title and bill of sale and stuff would I be needing to go that route or what? Thanks!
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Nov 1, 2011, 09:49 PM
    go to the dmv where you live and have the person selling you the car and get a replacement title issued

I apologize if this violates this sites rules but here is the dmv website for where you live: https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/dvs/pages/dvs-content-detail.aspx?pageID=568&pageTitle=Title-Vehicle-Duplicate%20Title-See%20All

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost title to Travel Trailer! [ 9 Answers ]

I recently purchased a travel trailer with a lost title. How do I go about getting the title for it? Where do I go? How much will it cost? Also.. how much does it cost to register the travel trailer?

Need to get lost title in Florida [ 0 Answers ]

I recently acquired a travel trailer in Florida and I need to file for a lost title as the people who sold it to me never were able to provide me one. I ran a title check with Vehiclehistoryinc.com and there was no previous owners, liens, or anything really. Like there was never a title issued at...

Lost animated movie title [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to recall a movie title from my youth It was about a young man who set out on a quest with the help of some animals. I remember a cariage, talking trees and a maze when "night was day" at the same time as the answer to a riddle. There was also a princess and an evil villain (who...

How to get a title for a lost travel trailer title [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a travel trailer and now want to sell it. When I purchased it, the owner did not have a title and no real information. It is an old one, and has been repainted. No one knows the real date of this trailer, and the only info I have in an old outdated license tage dated 1997. What can...

Lost title [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a car from my brother in Dec. 2006, and now I've lost the tilte due to a falling out we had and he put me out and changed his number and address. What can I do? Confused and desperate

View more questions Search