Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edcba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 11:52 AM
    Confused as to what to do next...
    Hi. I have been studying Buddhism for a little bit, but I have not taken the three refuges. I can't join a group to do this because there are none near me. And does the three refuges have to be in a different language, or can it be in English? And what sort of meditation should I be starting with? And do Buddhist have to learn any sort of chants before they eat?

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Confused about what to do next. [ 8 Answers ]

So my ex and I have been broken up for over a year. Over the past year she has contacted me a few times to see how I was and to tell me about some of the important things going on in her life. I was always confused by this and thought that maybe she was still interested in me. Anyway, since...

So Confused! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there! I have never posted before for advice so thanks for reading this, If anyone can give advice it would be much appreciated. I am a forty year old divorcée with three beautiful grown up children. I fell in love with a wonderful man last year who also was going through a divorce....

I'm still confused? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm confused still about ovulating and when you can implantation bleed? well if I ovulated around the 15th June and I had spotting on the 22nd is this right? Is this implantation bleeding it was brownish colour and was a tiny bit I read that it is two weeks from your period that you ovulate...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.