Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pressy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 08:03 AM
    How to get rid off the black color from my scalp
    Dear readers

I have problem with my hair... I have colerd to my hair 2 years back for the first time with black color... actually my natural hair colar is dark brown color its good at that time but after hair coloring the color of my hair changed to black , itg looked good for some days...

But the color is still on my sclap thick black and in the middle of my hair is fading ,the color is turned to whiteand the ends are in my natural hair color dark brown which growned recently... and now my hair looking multi color top of hai is black ,middle hair turning to white and ends brown... it became a proble for me...

How to get rid off the black color from my scalp and roots ,and how to get my previous natural dark brown color...

I used oil with lemon drops... and I used to oilng to my hair regularly and shampo for twice a week... I have dandruff too

Please tell me some home made methods to get my hair color back

Check out some similar questions!

Gel or crème for itchy scalp for black person with hair cut almost to scalp [ 0 Answers ]

Medication for itchy scalp had been mentioned but I did not get the name of it but the cost was about 14.95. My friend it Black and has a constant itchy scalp/ she would appreciate any help. Thank you, MG

Why do I have itchy scalp from Just for men hair color? [ 4 Answers ]

The last two times I used Just for Men hair color my scalp itches. Please advise as to what to do.

Will colorzap get rid of dyed permanent black hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I have black hair but I want to get a blonde looking hair colour , will colorzap work in my hair and how much does it cost and where from

How do you get rid of pimples on your scalp? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have this problem, every now and then I get pimples on my scalp which are very painful. Is there any product that helps get rid of them.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.