Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jthomas1968 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 06:12 AM
    What years to avoid when buying used aluminum scuba tanks
    I am looking to buy a used aluminum scuba tank. I believe that some tanks made in the 1990's had flaws. What manufacturers and years should I avoid?
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Nov 1, 2011, 06:26 AM
    This article might be helpful

http://reviews.ebay.com/Buying-A-Used-Scuba-Tank?ugid=10000000003626382

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a Scuba Tank as a source for Air Tools? [ 8 Answers ]

So instead of buying an air compressor, coud I setup a hose and use it as the source of compressed air? I did a bit of research and know that most compressor pump out air at about 125 psi. Since the scuba tank can kick out pressure up to 3000 psi, I would need to do it attach a regulator value...

If 8.1g of aluminum metal occupies 3.0mL, what is the density of aluminum? [ 1 Answers ]

If 8.1g of aluminum metal occupies 3.0mL, what is the density of aluminum?

Scuba Tank Volume [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I need someone to verify that I am doing this correctly... Accordingly to the gas laws PV = nRT, if I have a scuba tank that holds 108 cu. ft. of gas when pressurized to 2400 psi, then the same tank will hold 25% more gas when the pressure is increased to 3000 psi. Is that correct? So,...

Pitfalls to avoid when buying a used piano? [ 4 Answers ]

We've decided that my grandmother is NEVER going to give up her piano, so we'll just have to get our own. There's a piano sale I just got a flyer, but I've never played, so how on earth will I know if I'm getting a good deal? Brands/models to avoid? We need an upright... Any way I can tell if...

View more questions Search