Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paumens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 04:41 AM
    Can I share my Scanner?
    Can anyone help me in shareing my scanner on lan for others to use from their PC??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2007, 05:18 AM
    Scanners aren't like printers I'm afraid, they need to have to have a sharing option in their software. Post the make and model of your scanner and we'll let you know.
    MikiLek Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 01:26 PM
    Another way to share your scanner is using RemoteTwain ( http://www.scanworkssoftware.com/remotetwain.aspx ). It is TWAIN driver so it allows using any TWAIN compliant software and scan from scanner attached to another PC remotely.
    nkapure11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 09:57 PM
    Yes definitely I have share my scanner on lan... its a 100 % working now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to share my scanner on lan [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all... Please tell me that how can I share my scanner which is connected with one of my 5 pc's on Lan. I wants to share scanner for other users can access that scanner while the actual pc/pc user is busy in other work. If in this case any other want to scan the document then they can...

Scanner [ 2 Answers ]

Please can you help me sort a hardware problem out.I have just bought a second hand flatbed packard bell scanner and the installation cd was broken on arrival.I use xp home as my operating system and have service pack 2 installed.Am I able to download the relevant software from the web.The scanner...

Scanner use? [ 2 Answers ]

I have just been given a Packard Bell 1200 plus scanner for Fathers Day! (Lucky me). My question is, is this scanner suitable for scanning my slides (Transparencies). I have 100's from years ago. It has a resolution of 600x1200. Any advice welcomed. Thank you.

Scanner [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Friends, My boss wants me to check for a scanner that can scan at least 10 pages per minute. I do not find any product showing how many pages it can scan per minute. How and from where do I get this info Thanks Ram

View more questions Search