Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mustardyum Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 12:45 AM
    Will I pass EtG in 59 hrs?
    I'm 5'2 145lbs female. I drank 3 drinks/shots of hennessy between 10pm Friday and 130am early Saturday morning. I'm assuming my bac was at zero around 9am Saturday morning at the latest. I'm not a heavy drinker but can handle liquor well and have not drank prior to that in 2 weeks. Took an EtG test Monday at 9pm. Will I pass?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2011, 01:49 AM
    Based on Hennessy, 80 proof and shot no greater than 1.5 fl oz. = 3 stanard drinks (US):

Ethanol elimination* should have been no more than 4 hours (.015 ph) or 5:30 am. Assuming you slept after completion of drinking, let's accept your 9 am time span.

That allows 48 hours (min) elimination for EtG after 0-BAC.

Would think you are clear based on information provided with reliance on Wojcik/Hawthorne.

This information is based on average elimination times for EtOH and EtG each dependent on averages for metabolism.

*Female, under 30 yrs, healthy and no cross-reacting medication.
    Mustardyum Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 09:40 PM
    I got my results and I PASSED. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass the EtG test? [ 10 Answers ]

Will I pass the EtG alcohol test if I had 1 22oz light beer the previous day?

Pass EtG in 75 hours [ 13 Answers ]

25 yr old female weighing 150 lbs. Drank 12 beers 75 hrs ago. Will I pass? Also taking test in the morning.

EtG detection after 80 hrs [ 2 Answers ]

9 servings of alcohol 10 pm Saturday night to 2am Sunday. Will there be EtG after 80 hrs.

Has anyone failed the EtG test after 80 hrs [ 2 Answers ]

I see a lot of questions about EtG but never any follow up. So, has anyone ever taken an EtG test and failed when they thought they were in the clear of the 80 hours. My last drink would be 96 hours prior to the test, but I have heard that they can detect up to 5 days??

EtG how to pass [ 1 Answers ]

How can you get over on the EtG test? Is there anything you can take to pass test

View more questions Search