Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jws5643 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 12:13 AM
    Children's vhs movie from 90s
    I can't remember the name of an old video I used to watch with my cousins. It started with a lot of zany animated animals like parading through the forest or jungle or something. There may have been unanimated people in it too but I only remember the creatures, specifically a bird. They sang more up beat and fun songs rather than just like teaching songs and the classic songs that kids learn. There may have been an preview for it before the goofy movie on vhs if my memory serves me correctly.
    tazah Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2011, 08:28 AM
    COuld it be so dear to my heart this has both animated and unanimated people and animals in it ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jack In The Bean Stalk-Childrens movie [ 5 Answers ]

It was a movie that came out maybe in the late 80's or early 90's. The movie was based off the book but in a newer time version. All I remember that was out of the ordinary was the only way they could defeat the giant was by feeding him a huge red gummy person (kinda looked like a sour patch kid)...

Double feature VHS from late 80s/early 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, for the longest time I've been trying to find a VHS from when I was a kid in the late 80s/early 90s. The VHS had two movies on it, the first was an adaptation of The Little Mermaid, possibly before the Disney version. Anyway, it had odd animation, like it was almost assembled with tin foil....

View more questions Search