Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wakerider85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 09:20 PM
    Ask lift kit question?
    I have a 2009 Dodge Ram Mega cab with a Top Gun Customz 8" lift and I am curious if I can also put a 2" leveling spacer in with this lift kit, as I bought tires and they are a slight bit to big. If the suspension lift allows the spacer then the tires will fit. Does anyone know if they are compatible .
    jershu3 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 11:38 PM
    Well, having worked for a Dodge dealer for the last five years, I would have to say if you have an 8" lift, and the tires still don't fit, the last 2" is only going to put the final nail in the coffin for any chance of this truck lasting more than 1-2 years. My advice as an ASE certified mechanic in powertrain is to get smaller tires.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lift kit for 96 dakota [ 1 Answers ]

I just put a 318 in my 96 2wd dakota. Now the front end is too low. Need to raise it about 3". SAFELY. Any ideas?

Lift Kit and New Tire Size? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 4wd 2005 toyota tacoma and I just put a 2 inch add-a-leaf lift on the back and a 2.5 inch leveling kit on the front can I fit 34/10.50/16 tires on it now?

Will a lift kit affect a truck pulling? [ 1 Answers ]

I was thinking about buying a 2002 dodge ram 2500 diesel. From what I can tell it has about a 4 inch lift. I would be using the truck to pull horses. Would the lift affect the truck pulling?

View more questions Search