Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramskay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 06:19 PM
    Neurology- took extra pills
    I accidentally took my morning pills AND evening pills for epilepsy this morning when I was extremely tired. Should I take another dose tonight of my normal pills I would take in the evening?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2011, 06:34 PM
    Ramskay

Here are links for RxList and Drugs.com

At either site, enter the name of your drug and the information sheet for the specific drug will tell you what to do in case of error in dose.

If you are concerned about overdosage an excellent resource is the Poison Control Center. They can be reached at 1-800-222-1222. They are always happy to help with advice so as to prevent adverse reactions or problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extra Extra Dry Skin [ 8 Answers ]

I have extra extra dry skin. I am constantly shedding. What can I do about this. I have tried all kinds of lotions

J1 and extra income [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was in 2010 interning (J1 visa) for 6 months. I got some 1099 income and an extra income from someone I don't have SSN. How should I fill my tax? (1099 and extra income) I am an NR. Thank you so much. Ben

Extra Security [ 5 Answers ]

I have been phoned by techonsupport who spent an hour cleaning up my computer and feel I should take their warranty. I already have Norton anti-virus so is this necessary? I was taken by surprise by their call and am not clear how they got my number.

Looking for extra cash [ 3 Answers ]

I know that there are a few home based business that require a fee up front, but are there any out there that you can have toddlers at home and still work at home? Even when the are awake?

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

View more questions Search