Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pecayele Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 07:03 AM
    401K Loan
    I work at saddlecreek in lakeland fl if I want to get a loan from my 401k who do I talk to and how long does it takes to get my money.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 31, 2011, 09:58 AM
    First, its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. So your question has been moved to its own thread.

You need to talk to the plan admin or benefits person from your company. They can answer these questions, we can't unless we worked for them.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Nov 8, 2011, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pecayele View Post
    who do i talk to and how long does it takes to get my money.
    The quarterly statements you receive from the 401(k) plan administrator should have contact information. Or you could simply ask your HR department who to contact. Once you sumbit your loan paperwork you should get the loan within a couple of weeks, but again - ask the administrator.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401K Loan vs. Home Equity Loan [ 3 Answers ]

I need $50,000 for a kitchen remodel. I can get a 401K loan 5 yr term 9.25 interest - total payments add up to 62,000 or so with a monthly payment of roughly $1,050. That payment is is tough on my current budget so I was considering a Home Equity Loan with a longer term. I know there are a...

401k loan and pulling momey out of a 401k to pay the loan off [ 2 Answers ]

I have just turned 591/2 and have a 5,000 dollar loan from my 401k... can I withdraw monies to pay this loan off... and how much will I be taxed if I do? Mickey Huddleston

Loan against 401K [ 1 Answers ]

My 401K is still with :confused: my employer for one year and a day after my resignation. How can I obtain a small loan (3K). The year is almost up but I need the cash now!:confused:

401k loan [ 2 Answers ]

My husband took a LOAN for $3000 from his 401k in August. He has and will continue to have approx. $15 a week taken from his paycheck over a 5 year period. There is an interest rate of 9.2 percent. He has not received a 1099-R. Should he have? How do I handle filing 2006 taxes? Thank You

View more questions Search