Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Oct 31, 2011, 06:45 AM
    Small Red Veins Showing Up On My Gums?
    I'm 20 years old and eat healthy, exercise and take vitamins daily. I also brush my teeth regularly, every day. In the last 3 days or so, I've noticed that my bottom front teeth, on the gums are these small red veins that all of a sudden showed up out of no where. I'm really worried. I haven't been to the dentist in about 3 months or so, and my insurance just got cancelled, so I can't make an appointment right now, but when I was there he said my gums looked beautiful and there wasn't any sign of gum disease or anything. But no these veins show up when they weren't here before!
    Is there any insight about this? ):
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2011, 07:07 AM
    Those veins CAN be a sign of ulcerative gingivitis which is potentially very serious OR an infection OR a vitamin deficiency.

You really do need to see a Dentist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red Veins on Arm? [ 0 Answers ]

Ive had a broken red vein in my arm for years its never caused any problems but all of a sudden its raised and full of blood, do you think its anything to do with being pregnant, and I know if I pop it it will bleed quite bad, as I had a tiny one on my face that bled but never happened again.

Why do I have a red line all around my gums [ 2 Answers ]

I have a red line around all my gums for a few years. I assumed this was some gingivitis, but is it? It is read inflamed line or border around the gums, but without tendency to bleed. I have 4 crowns. I am wondering whether it is an allergy. No pain, and involving the gum margin front and back of...

Small hole in my gums [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small hole in the upper and lower part of my gums, in between my teeth. I am spitting up blood but I can't tell if it is from the holes... the holes are between the third and fourth teeth from the back on my left side. Can someone help me? I taste a bitter taste

Red pin marks on veins in arms [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter (23 - a student away from home) is concerned about red marks on the veins in her arms which look like needle pricks. She does not have diabetes and has never injected anything. She noticed them previously but they disappeared. They have reappeared in the last few days. She feels...

View more questions Search