Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizzysexy555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 11:04 PM
    Travel allowance
    Please I want to know if its compulsory for any traveler from united kingdom to Canada to have travel allowance with him or her before he or she can be allow to board a plane
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 31, 2011, 03:18 AM
    No, this is part of what is asked in a scam. If someone is asking for money for this ( hope you did not send other money for other things) most likely they are not in that other nation anyway, but no there is no requirement

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic Travel Allowance [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a basic travel allowance required for someone to return to the US if they are a US citizen

Basic travel allowance? [ 0 Answers ]

Do you need it for a one way ticket from london uk to the us

Travel allowance [ 1 Answers ]

I met this girl online about a year ago. We talk all the time by e-mail and over the phone. She is from England and she's telling me that travel allowance is required for her to come visit the states. Is it true ? She's asking me for the money.

UK basic travel allowance [ 2 Answers ]

A 30 year old friend of mine wants to visit me in TX, she has passport and airline ticket and they will not let her on plane without basic travel allowance of $1000 pounds from the UK. She has a roundtrip ticket... she only wants to visit... She will stay with my family while in TX... Is this true?

View more questions Search