Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babe23 Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 10:34 PM
    Why am I in really bad pain?
    Last week I got really bad back pains it has since stopped that could be because I lift heavy things at work, but it also have really bad cramps and its not my period it hurt so bad I couldn't walk and I wanted to vomit, I am not eating much at the moment because I am not hungry, I sometimes feel like vomiting randomly, I am very tired, I have had unprotected sex recently, and I saw a doctor a few weeks ago and the did tests so its not a urine infection its not an STD or anything like that as I have been checked at the start of this year and I have been with the same since then, I have booked to see a doctor but can any one help me while I wait? What's wrong with me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 31, 2011, 03:20 AM
    Possible flu, sounds like some of the bad ones. But that is just a guess. Since it could be so many things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a bad tooth give me pain in my side [ 2 Answers ]

Can a bad tooth give me p[ain in my left side of my back and stomach, I have had urine and blood tests come back normal,I am having a scan on Thursday to see if there is anything to be seen there?

Bad stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

For about the last 2-3 weeks I have been having stomach pains,bloating,excessive gas,fullness and even a feeling of not being able 2 breath due to my food laying in mychest,now I have went to the dr be4 for this and he said it was probably reflux gave me some meds that worked for a little then I...

I got bad pain and worried [ 4 Answers ]

I have bad pain in my lower stomach where girls have cramps and they feel like cramps but a lot worse of pain and I thought I was pregnant but it never came out I was wondering what it could be? Thank you

Really bad stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a baby 8 weeks ago and I had the shot done may 30 now I am having very bad stomach pain like period pains except a lot harder and won't go away on my left sid really low and a lot of back pressure in a little higher up on the same side does any body know what it can be it hurts really...

View more questions Search