Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Twlight87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 07:13 PM
    My MS Word is not working.
    Installation Error:File not found
    A required installion file SKU112.CAB could not be found

Original Installation Source Required:
    If you installed Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 from a CD please insert your CD.
    If you installed M.o.s.e. Over your computer network, please browse to the installion source of your net work. Once you have located your installion source, click OK.

This is what I am getting, I have had Microsoft for a while. But now Microsoft is not working. I need some help here, I am driving myself nuts trying to figure it out on my own.
    What can I do about this?-?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 31, 2011, 03:41 AM
    Your install has become corrupted, Insert your original Office disk and run the install or repair options.
    Sixthsense.V Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 06:44 AM
    Locating the Installation source is the solution for your problem. Check with your friends for the Office 2003 setup.

---

Sixthsense

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Attached word document opens after 30 seconds if you have word open [ 0 Answers ]

We have a weird issue on our XenApp 6 test environment using Outlook 2007 to open Word attachments. The behaviour is such that if a Word instance is already open and maximised with a document and we try to open a Word attachment from an e-mail, the attachment doesn't open unless you un-maximise the...

Trig word problems- working with bearings [ 1 Answers ]

GOD! My teacher is kind of terrible. "A hiker walks 900 meters east and then 500 meters south. Find the bearing of his finishing position from his starting point." I don't even know how to BEGIN this problem. Ugh. Trig.

Insert -> Local File option not working in Word 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm having trouble getting my Insert -> Local File option to work in Word. When I click on it, the Select File window does not pop up. In Fact it doesn't do anything, except for a quick hourglass then back to Normal cursor. I'm using Office 2000 which is running off the...

View more questions Search