Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfranz1128 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 05:44 PM
    What do guys like about girls?
    I want to make this guy to like me and I want to know what he wants!HELP!
    Jameson1213 Posts: 10, Reputation: 5

Nov 2, 2011, 10:19 PM
    Each guy is different for one thing. What have you noticed about what he does and how he acts? It helps to observe or get to know him. Many things warn about the "Friend Zone" but it can get you close to the person but try to avoid ataying in it too long. Hang with him, take the time to be friends and learn about what he likes. The only people that can give you specifics are his friends. See if you have any mutual friends and see if they can tell you about him. If you are his friend already, try to get to know him even better, just don't throw yourself on him that tends to give us guys the wrong message. You can't just make a guy like you, he has to like you by himself. It takes time, patients and effort. Hope I helped in some way.
    Kokuathu Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Nov 26, 2011, 02:04 PM
    I know growing up I liked quite a few girls, but rarely said anything to them. I guess I didn't quite understand how to relate to them. That said, you can't 'make' him like you - he might already -

It really depends. Be nice to him. Talk to him, compliment him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

What do girls look for in guys? [ 12 Answers ]

Well... Nothing much to explain but as in boyfriend/girlfriend thing. Duh.

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

What do guys really look for/like in girls? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok... you guys are confusing lol. Ive heard sooooo much about what guys like and then.. they change their mind. So.. what I really want to know is,what do you like? Or in other words "whats a turn on"?. So guys please tell me :rolleyes:

What do guys like girls to do? [ 7 Answers ]

What are some things guys love girls to do to them during sex?

View more questions Search