Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mharris8488 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Discharge Time
    How long does it take to receive a discharge letter for BK Court? Georgia
    bretb Posts: 32, Reputation: 8

Feb 8, 2007, 10:09 AM
    I'm not sure I (personally) understand your question...

Is a letter for a discharged debt supposed to come to you from a court in Georgia? Should not take more than a few days. Can you clarify your question a little, then more of us may be willing to help you. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Brown discharge for long time [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. My problem is that every day for a few weeks or so I have had a thick brown discharge. This has happened in the past but I'm pretty sure it has never gone on this long. I'm 18 years old so I'm not sure if that makes any difference or not but I'm just wondering if this is a problem and...

Computer won't start up first time, but will second time [ 8 Answers ]

So this is a completely different computer first off. When I press the power button, everything powers up, but the computer does not post, or beep. If you leave the computer on for like 10 seconds, turn it off, and then turn it immediately back on, it turns on, posts, beeps, boots into Windows...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

View more questions Search