Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 10:11 PM
    need to know who song this rap and what its called?
    one verse in this rap song goes like this:

tic tac toe is a game I used to play
    when I was little I use to say
    u got the x and I got the o's...
    it don't matter when you tic tac toe
    now I'm a little bit older
    I like to play a little bit bolder...

that's all I know of the song. It was early 90's when this song was on the radio. Please help me find the artist name and the title, thanks!
    musicgirl_28 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Tic-Tac-Toe - By Kyper
    Kyper | Lyrics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

R&b/rap song [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, There is a song that is played rarely on the radio.. I think its pretty new.. its like an r&b/rap song the melody is from the song moments in love by arts of noise.. there is a girl or girls that sing the chorus and a guy rapping it's a slow song... if someone can tell me what it...

Need a rap song from 80's I know most of the words [ 2 Answers ]

Please help I remember a song back from the 80's I thought the artist was Candyman and the song was knocking da boots and all I keep getting is some h-town group and its not the same song ooh girl I love you so never ever ever ever going to let you go once I get my hands on you ooh girl I love...

Rap song [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics: "who's your sexy now" "go hippie go" Who sings this hip hop (or possibly rap) song and what's the name of it?? Thanks!! -Kae

What is this song called [ 1 Answers ]

Part of the song goes something about praying and whiping away fear or something and it is a dramatic song made for lyrical dancing

Rap song from 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title to a song that came out is the 90s... it's like a rap song and some of the lyrics say... "because your girl is ridin' on my jock" I know that they also say something about one day in the golden state...

View more questions Search