Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antkim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 06:17 PM
    Installing a glacier bay bathroom sink facet the pop assembly is leaking
    The large piece under the sink is leaking. Have tried the gasket that is included and plumbers putty. Not sure where to go now. Model #456 365 Lyndhurst model.

Any help greatly appreciated
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 29, 2011, 09:03 PM
    Make sure the gasket under the sink sits properly inside the hole in the sink and the nut is tighten up real well. Also, apply teflon tape on threads of the tail piece pipe. Thirdly, make sure the pivot seat, washer and nut are assembled in order as shown. Here is exploded view of drain with pop-up assembly. Let me know how you did. Milo
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing Glacier Bay 766-585G [ 3 Answers ]

We have installed the Shower Set only; however can't get the hot water to turn off.

Installing glacier bay kitchen faucet [ 0 Answers ]

I need instructions to install the glacier bay faucet #8181

Replacing Pop-Up Assembly in Lavatory Sink [ 38 Answers ]

I have had trouble with rust forming around the bottom of my white porcelain sink where the drain plate is from the old pop-up assembly. I am about to replace it. Would it be best to use a chrome-plated plastic one now or a brass one to keep rust from forming again?

Installing new pop up drain in bathroom sink [ 2 Answers ]

We are installing new pop up drains (the kind you push down on to close and open) on new sinks without overflow. The drain part sticks up about an eighth of an inch from the sink so after it drains there is always a little pool of water around the drain. The drain came with two rubber washers, one...

View more questions Search