Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cattle_barn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 03:27 PM
    My son has a quaker inwall gas heater and cannot find any model # or serial #
    The unit is old and the covers have been painted it has a broken limit switch for the fan and he cannot get a part with out the #s the switch has 3 terminals and the ones the repairman has only has 2 so we are in need of advise I haven't been able to find anything from heil quaker

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find the Model and Serial number for my 25 year old Janitrol AC unit? [ 4 Answers ]

I can't find a tag inside or out with the model and serial number. There is a metal Janitrol nameplate on the front of the condenser unit but no other plates that are legible. Am I missing something?

State Select gas water heater serial # PR 640N05971L [ 2 Answers ]

Damsel in Distress! My gas water heater State Select Serial number PR640 NO 5971L H 98883450. It's not heating. I've had it lit two times and for a short while it works and heats the water. However, a few hours later the Pilot goes off and that is what my problem is. This unit is about 12 years...

Part for a quaker heater [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a fan for a Quaker furnace

Coleman Model 69 Wall Gas Heater [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a house that has one of these in the garage. I can get the pilot light to go== But as soon as I go to put it to on it goes out? It also has a little gas lever that I have fooled around with but it just doesn't want to go into a pilot light stay lit mode. HELP!!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.