Ask
    Mzlilminnie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 02:39 PM
    How to contact famous people so I can become famous
    I want to contact famous r&b singer because I want to be a famous singer
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2011, 03:11 PM
    You contact an agent - not a famous person. Famous people can't really help your singing career - an agent can.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2011, 04:14 PM
    Agree, you need to first have ability, so do you take music lessons, voice lessons. Do you have good ability at reading and writing music.. How often do you preform. Once a week, a couple times a month, You need to get a start on the open mics and at local places where you perform for free.

Then you get an agent who will start finding you paying gigs.
    helpme3673 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 07:02 PM
    Were do I find an agent?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

A twist on the famous "No Contact Method"? [ 8 Answers ]

First off, please let me say how helpful the posts regarding this topic have been. Not that I am a technophobe, but I never thought that I could find advice and solace from so many faceless, altruistic strangers. That being said, I have a particularly tricky situation I am facing. I am 27...

Famous people saying some really stupid things [ 2 Answers ]

“Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” ~ Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign. - - - - - - - - - - Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: “I would not live forever,...

2000's movie title, young boy talks with famous people [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie where I have only seen a review once. I know it is about a young boy who escapes his life by going off by himself and visits with either famous dead people or religious figures. I remember seeing him in either a fort or a box and he was talking with people....

View more questions Search