Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drumlover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 12:30 PM
    Can HR obtain personal medical information?
    I have reason to believe that my personal and medical information has been obtained by my HR dept. From my DR. And has even been shared around the office to supervisors and co-employees. What can I do about this ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2011, 12:35 PM
    What type of information ?
    Have you asked your doctor if anyone has requested it ? The doctor would have proof of someone asking for it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal finance software without revealing personal information [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any personal finance software that doesn't require you to put in your personal information.I just need something that I can add and subtract on my own without giving all my personal information to a for profit corporation. I don't need a separate company to keep track of all my banking, I...

Can my supervisor divulge personal medical information to her supervisor and HR? [ 5 Answers ]

HIPPA Law in CO as it relates to substance abuse I took a two week absences from work to detox my body from alcohol and seek counseling from a CD Counselor. I work as a dental assistant at a prestigious university . I shared this information with my direct supervisor (the dentist) and asked...

Hospital employee shared personal medical information with my husband what can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

My soon to be exhusband (former hospital employee) commented to me about a breast implant issue I had years prior to meeting him. (He commented me not sharing with him I had a leak in my implant.) This was never true but made me remember my doctor requested a mammogram at the hospital he worked...

Personal medical information sent to wrong address and opened [ 6 Answers ]

My son went through a special diagnosric clinic at our hospital to diagnose an autism spectrum disorder. We spoke with 5 different doctors, therapists, etc and then they all got together discussed his case and came up with his diagnoses. During the interviews my husband and I gave information...

Someone forged my signature to obtain my medical records. [ 1 Answers ]

Some one forged my signature to obtain my medical records and are using the information for personal gain and deformation of my character. This person is also going to school to become a medical billing agent. Who do I contact to pursue legal action against this person and be assured that they do...

View more questions Search