Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2011, 03:25 AM
    What do you think about this week's positive recession news?
    Economic and market reports this week show some positive growth in the U.S. including the highest GDP in Q3 since before the recession. The EU came to an agreement to handle the economic crisis with Greece, consumer spending was up and business investment picked up while unemployment did not increase.

What do you think? Do you believe this is the beginning of our sustained recovery, or is this a temporary reprieve from the 'other shoe dropping'?

This question is from an AMHD Blog Post.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2011, 02:54 PM
    I personally think they made all the "positive numbers" up to make everyone feel good and think the recession is gone. Not so fast. The recession is still going strong.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2011, 04:20 PM
    I will have to agree with twinkiedooter I have no faith in the numbers they go up and down and can be twisted often to make things appear they way they want. Plus of course the holiday temp help is starting to be hired

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just had a blood test ANA positive SS-b for sjogren's slightly positive [ 7 Answers ]

Does this mean I definitely have Sjogren's?:confused:

Sales.and the Recession. [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know of a Recession proof industry? In other words... what's a good product that "still" sells during a recession? MY IDEAS -Medical industry (pharma, machines, etc) -Insurance -Low End Cars

Good news or bad news are these doctors of their rocker? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, well I went to the doctor today concerning my miscarriage last week. Some of you may have read my post about having discharge and why the bleeding stopped (after only 3-4 days), well it turns out I am one of those women who can pass everything in 4 days. I have had an ultrasound...

View more questions Search