Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arkisage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 09:13 PM
    Too many because pills?
    So, I've been really stressed out and missed 3 days of my birth control pills. 2 nights ago had unprotected sex, and after light spotting I realized I had missed them. About 30 min latter I had some pretty severe cramps. I drove to king soopers and was feeling woozy, not quite nauseous in the parking lot. Like I wanted to throw up but couldn't. Past few hours all my mules are throbbing, back and legs the worse, and when I walk I get a bit dizzy and light headed and my upper body feels heavy. Is this something I should sleep off? Or go seek help? I can't seem to find good info online, it's like 50 50 what I should or should not do.

Check out some similar questions!

New to pills [ 0 Answers ]

I am 23 yr old, recently started on the juliet 35 ed BC pill, mainly to skip my period due to a holiday. I was advised to take the active pills till I was ready for my period. I have been taking the pills for the last 24 days. My period generally would have been due somewhere between the 26th of...

Pills [ 1 Answers ]

I was put on medroxypr ac 10mg to have a period to start beyaz and it still hasn't started, I was given 5 pills started Monday, ended Friday, and it is now Sunday and no period.

What are these pills? [ 1 Answers ]

I went to pick up my medication and was given a different kind .The wrong kind just wanted to know what the other pills where that mine had been switched with .And what they would do to me if I did'nt notice and took one.Pill (white oval with apo on one side and 083 on the other.WHAT did the...

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.