Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2011, 05:25 PM
    Have you had trouble keeping weight off after losing it?
    From an AskMeHelpDesk blog post.

A recent study being published in the New England Journal of Medicine might point to hormones as a culprit in preventing people from keeping their weight off once they go through the trouble of losing it. Our bodies might be fighting against us every step of the way.

How do you feel about it? Have you lost weight fast only to gain it all back? Have you ever had a weight loss experience that resulted in long term weight loss? Tell us what you think below.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 28, 2011, 07:49 PM
    For me it is will power, plain and simple, I have no or little trouble taking off 10 or even 20 lbs, I exercise every day, many days 2 to 3 hours a day. And eat no large meals, I go by the 6 small meals per day to keep body levels up.

It is the snacks ( halloween candy laying on the table)
    Or that ad for a new milk shake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My indoor cat got out last night. Will I have trouble now keeping him indoors? [ 1 Answers ]

Will he now run for the door anytime it opens?I have had him indoors since I got him 5 months ago. He is neutered so I am thankful for that.

Keeping the ring but losing me? [ 17 Answers ]

My fiancé and I broke up recently, over some things I said in the heat of the moment (which I honestly didn't mean), and that triggered her to break things off completely, and as a result she does not answer any of my calls or mails, but what I don't understand is that she asked me to remove all of...

Losing weight [ 15 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 14, about 5'7. A little overweight. I weigh about 180. I do have a lot of muscle on me, but there is some fat around my face, chest, stomach, thighs, (everywhere) :p I really am not that "fat". But, I am kind of a couch potato and do eat a lot. What are some good meals that I can eat,...

Losing weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am so sick of people talking about me because I am fat. I don't think it is right and I want to lose weight I need some tips. I am going to the high school next year and a lot of people say that it is a lot of drama and I don't want nobody talking about me because of this. And it has always been...

View more questions Search