mrivera1477 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Dinner time?
    What is the best time to eat dinner?
    Tallarin Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrivera1477
    what is the best time to eat dinner?
    Hmmm... I guess it depends, if you are single whenever you are hungry and can sit down for 30 minutes or so without interruption and enjoy your food. Not to close to bedtime. If you have a family, that's a different story, I would set a dinner time and make sure everyone is home at that time. We really enjoy our family dinner time at our house.

Main thing I've learned is to turn off the t.v. while you are eating so you don't overeat because you are not paying attention.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Best time to eat is when your really hungry, there's really no magic hour. The only other advice I have is not to eat 2 hrs before your normal bedtime, so that might help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Holiday Dinner - try something new! [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any other thoughts?? Rosemary Garlic Roast Turkey By Evelyn Raab This recipe belongs to the following categories: ChristmasDinnerHealthyLunchMain CoursesMake AheadThanksgiving If Italians had invented roast turkey, it would turn out something like this. Wonderfully...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

Sunday dinner [ 20 Answers ]

I'm just prerping our Sunday lunch and I started to wonder what everyone else does. Who in your household is in charge of the main Sunday meal and what do you have ? In my house I tend to be in charge of the whole shooting match. Sundays for us normally means some sort of roast, today its...

View more questions Search