28 to 31 weeks 4.77 lb 2.38 lb
    32 to 35 weeks 5.82 lb 1.51 lb
    36 weeks 6.74 lb 1.22 lb
    37 to 39 weeks 7.31 lb 1.11 lb
    40 weeks 7.74 lb 1.07 lb
    41 weeks 7.89 lb 1.09 lb
    42 weeks and over 7.75 lb 1.14 lb

There are 5 exercises

Question 1) The distributions of birth weights for three gestation periods are shown. Match the curves with the gestation periods. Explain your reasoning.

Question 2) What percent of the babies born with each gestation period have a low birth weight (under 5.5 pounds)? Explain your reasoning.
    (a) Under 28 weeks (b) 32 to 35 weeks (c) 37 to 39 weeks (d) 42 weeks and over.

Question 3) Describe the weights of the top 10% of the babies born with each gestation period. Explain your reasoning.
    (a) 37 to 39 weeks (b) 42 weeks and over

Question 4) For each gestation period, what is the probability that a baby will weigh between 6 & 9 pounds at birth?
    (a) 32 to 35 weeks (b) 37 to 39 weeks (c) 42 weeks and over

Question 5) A birth weight of less than 3.3 pounds is classified by the NCHS as a "very low birth weight." What is the probability that a baby has a very low birth weight for each gestation period?
    (a) Under 28 weeks (b) 32 to 35 weeks (c) 37 to 39 weeks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 28, 2011, 05:23 AM
    Please refer to this announcement:

Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.
    James0519 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Please refer to this announcement:
    I need to know how it is done , step by step would be awesome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exercises [ 2 Answers ]

Im so thin. Is there any special exercises to be fat? Specially for hands and legs?

Exercises [ 1 Answers ]

Can you lead me to a site contains exercises and solutions of access to practice?

Any possible exercises? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a wrist injury for about a year. The symptoms point to a scaphoid fracture but 3 sets of x-rays have turned up negative. Until I get medical insurance and a further diagnosis I will be treating the injury as a scaphoid fracture. I am a boxer and body builder and therefore would like to...

Am I doing the right exercises? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old female, 5' 7" and 140 pounds. I was at 125 lbs and I want to get back there but I refuse to starve myself like in the past. I go to the gym every day for an hour or so. I do spinning classes but I have been told to do more weight training to boost my metabolism and muscle...

I need exercises ! [ 2 Answers ]

heyy well i really need help. im 5'2.5 && 138 lbs. i go to the gym && its helped greatly. about a year ago i weighed 160 lbs. but i just can't get rid of my belly && my inner thighs. i really need exercises that i can do without machines, like with the medicine ball or the workout ball because i...

View more questions Search