Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steve2679 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 04:18 AM
    What does my dream mean
    I really need to know what my dream means I am in bed and hear heavy breathing on my little boys monitor that is to loud to be him so get up to check him and open his door and find him lying in his cot staring at me with blood around him I don't know if he is dead or not but there is a lot of blood and in the corner of his room is a person laughing I don't know who the person is as its to dark to see in some of the dreams this is where I wake up in other ones it starts the same but I then take him into my room and his toddler bed why its not his cot I don't know and I am lying in his toddler bed with him at the end of my bed and I can't feel him in my arms anymore and all I can see is his arm disappear under my bed and him crying I rip the bed up but his gone I have had this dream so many times its freaking the hell out of me any opionions would be greatly appreciated
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Oct 29, 2011, 01:45 AM
    It sounds as though you are afraid of losing him, either literally, or maybe because he is growing up and becoming not your baby any more. The blood and the person laughing sound sinister, as though someone is trying to take him away, or wanting you to lose him. Has anything happened that this could relate to? Have any fearful feelings that you could tie in with this?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2011, 09:27 AM
    Hi steve,

Did you nearly mis-carry, or did you have trauma at the birth,is there someone you know close who has lost a child around the age you see in your dream,had you watch something on TV,maybe a particularly disturbing film involving a child that really affected you?

Try and think carefully about all of these suggestions that I put to you,there just may be a link somewhere that you might have over looked,very often it can be something quite simple that disturbs you in your dreams,linking it to your child.

Are you taking any medication at the moment? This can sometimes affect your sleep giving nasty night terrors, depending on which medication you may be taking.

If you continue to have these problems please go and see your Doctor, who I am sure can referr you to a therapist, they will help you to understand why this is happening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search