Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rfearly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 11:13 AM
    Ask a nurse online free?
    I woke up this morning and my Right big toe was completely numb - I still can't feel it - I have a history of gout - could this be the cause?
    Dazzor Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 4, 2011, 01:26 PM
    I don't think it is because Gout is a joint problem mainly caused by problems with the bodies metabolisem and high levels of uric acid which crystalizes and dposites in the jointes, so its probably not the case, unless you feel some sort of pain the bones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse online free? [ 4 Answers ]

My so cartilage on his ear is swollen and red what is this, and what should I do?

Ask a nurse online free? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 8 years old son approx 100 lbs. he has been sick for a day and half. His temperature is 103.7. we have been giving him children's tylenol. Any other recommendations

Online ask a nurse free? [ 0 Answers ]

I woke up this morning with a boil like thing under my right nipple and I'm an idiot and poped it... I have been at work all day but put a tissue over it, I just got home removed the tissue and a creamy discharge is gushing out... It's stopped now and is oozing see through stuff :(( what do I do?...

Ask a nurse online for free? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been allot where there are blood clots the size of my finger nail and I have to change my pad ever two hours what should I do?

Ask a nurse online for free? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a lab technician tell if there is something else wrong with you while they are checking your bloods TSH levels?

View more questions Search