Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    procraft Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 03:21 AM
    24 hp intex smokes
    I have a 24 hp intex b&s that smokes 300hrs on engine replaced breather and filter replaced both head gaskets cly look good ?
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2011, 08:22 AM
    Check the vent tube coming from block to breather box , did you check oil return holes in heads ?
    Luck

Oct 27, 2011, 05:00 PM
    I put new tube on with breather valve had head off and cleaned out good
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2011, 09:01 PM
    Check for a oil leak , check bottom of dipstick tube .

Oct 28, 2011, 03:10 AM
    No oil leak smokes out muffler
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2011, 05:36 AM
    I understand , but if there's a oil leak it can suck air in and push oil through piston rings,

Oct 29, 2011, 04:20 AM
    No oil leak motor is free of oil leaks out side of motor is clean as a pin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hole in Intex pool, how to detect [ 10 Answers ]

I have an 18'x48" Intex metal frame pool. I am losing 300-400 gallons of water per day due to a hole . . . I can confirm its not in the filter system. B/c of the "wetness" outside the pool, I think I have a general idea where the leak may be, but how do I detect it.. . And repair - it has 6000...

Intex pools leaks [ 1 Answers ]

My mom and dad gave me there 18' intex pool. Well as far as they know it didn't have any leaks. Well it has a pin hole leak on the side pretty much on the bottom. I've heard that you can fix it without draining the pool. I need to know what I need to do that. I can't aford to drain it. Any...

I have a hole in my intex pool [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hole in the bottem of my intexpool, I'm losing water in the pool and on the outsite we have water one site of the pool on the ground. My question is: how can I find the hole and how to fix it? Thank you

Unlevel above ground intex pool [ 1 Answers ]

I neglected to set my 16' x 48" intex "easy set" pool (plastic wall/liner) up on a completely level surface. One side is 3-4 inches lower than the other side. Is this a significant slope in terms of danger or damage to the pool for future years? Is it likely to collaspe or burst or wreck the...

Intex above ground pool leak [ 2 Answers ]

My above ground pool has a pin size hole a 1/4 of the way up from the bottom. The problem is the pool is full of water. How can I patch it for this season? Buy the way I just filled it.

View more questions Search