Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlcox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 12:57 AM
    My Weather King Gas Furnace does not blow out hot air.
    My Weather King Gas Furnace does not blow out hot air. The ignitor glows orange and gets hot, then it shuts off, and then glows orange again. What is wrong? Do I need to relight the pilot?

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace works and sometimes it will blow hot air and sometimes cold air [ 1 Answers ]

I have a inertherm heat pump model # c3da-030u-b. The thermastat has a red lcd light that should come on when the heat is on. When the heat kicks on sometimes it will blow really hot air out then a lot of the time it will blow cool but a little warm air out. Is my thermastat bad?

My furnace will not blow hot air, it blows cold air only. [ 5 Answers ]

My home furnace is not working properly. It only blows cold air.

Exhausting my ICECO/Weather King Gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a house with an ICECO Weather King gas furnace (MOD# 80J07EAR01). The chimney/ fireplace is in bad shape and needs to come down. Currently the furnace is vented to one of the flues in the chimney. I am trying to find out what the venting requirements are for this unit (can I just...

My furnace will not blow hot air, it blows cold air only. [ 2 Answers ]

my furnace does not blow hot air. And the red light indicator stays on continues. My furenace is westinghouse it is 4 years old. And the furnace keeps on working even when I turned off from the in the termostat. I can only turn it off by unplaging the power cord. The wiring diagram in the furnace...

Gas Furnace does not blow hot air [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My husband is in the Air Force and is TDY.. please help? Our gas heater is in the attic. It auto-ignites, so that's not the problem. I can hear it turn on and it actually blows air, but it takes a LONG time to get hot and it doesn't stay hot very long. Is there something I can do to fix...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.