Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    str8rocker165 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 11:43 PM
    Old anime cartoon or movie I think movie help please
    I'm trying to find an old anime I watched years ago I know it was in the 90's I can't remember the story line I just remember a few things I remember there was 3 main people two females and a male one female and the male was human the other female I'm not sure what she was I want to say an alien cause I believe they were on a ship of some sort well the female alien I remember had no mouths just eyes and a nose and she wore something like a turtle neck that covered where the mouth would have been if she was human I remember the alien fell in love with the human guy and the human girl I think was getting mad about it cause the 2 humans where becoming a couple or something I just remember in a bad time of my childhood I woke up to my older brother watching it and I had to lay real still cause I wasn't allowed to be awake at that time but for some reason it made me feel better about what was going on and I've always wanted to watch the movie or show that helped me all them years ago I've my brother about it but it was so long ago he don't remember either. Any ideas would be helpful

Check out some similar questions!

Old kids cartoon/anime horse/unicorn movie [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a horse that has majical powers of some sort and in its mane it has different colored streaks and at one point in the movie it loses it streaks I was about 5 or so when I saw this movie and that was about 13years ago

70's or 80's anime or cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

Like another question I read about someone looking for an anime they remembered without a title I have been hunting for this one for years.so here is what I have for a description.it was very hand drawn and artistic. It involved to races waring on each other.I think one was a barbarian type race...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Used to watch this cartoon/anime movie when I was little [ 3 Answers ]

There's this movie that I used to watch when I was a little boy back in the late 80's to early 90's that I can't remember the name of and id like to watch it again somehow... the basic theme of this movie is there's 2 main characters, a villan that changed children into toys and his slave that...

80s cartoon movie, anime style help! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I barely remember this movie, but I know I saw it a million times. Which makes it all the more aggravating that I can't remember the darn thing. I saw it in the early to mid 80s, but it was probably done in the late 70s. Very similar to the hans christian anderson's the little mermaid...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.