Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laluinn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 11:27 PM
    Is there any bad effect of using face wash for a long time?
    Garnier light face wash
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Nov 6, 2011, 08:21 PM
    No, as long as the ingredients listed are safe you should be able to use it as long as it works. Some find a cleanser that works and use it for years!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you wash your face? [ 14 Answers ]

What water temperature should it be first and last And I have acne When you wash your faces do you use a sponge,washcloth, or hands Do you scrub or do it gently when you have the facial wash on your face For how long do you do this ? 10 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec and please say what...

Which face wash is best [ 1 Answers ]

Jjjjjjjjjjjjj

How many times to wash very oilly face? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I heard that the more I wash my face the more oily it gets... but I need to wash my face regulary to prevent any pimples from forming so how many times a day should I wash my face and exfoliate??

Effect of temperature on hand wash! [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I've recently done an experiment in biology investigating the efficiency of handwash at different temperatures. I found out that the hand wash kills more bacteria at 25degrees celsius and gradually less when increasing the temperature up to 100degrees, which is fine, I hope. But now I need to...

About face wash fr normal skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Dis is kavita frm hyd my skin type is normal which face wash n face cream is suitable to get fairness. Suggest me both which I can use daily. Kavitha, ...

View more questions Search