Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    songbird19591 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 12:19 PM
    Need hints on how to clean up dried faeces?
    A building we own had a sewer back up when it was empty and there is dried faeces remnants and toilet paper all over the floor. Any hints on cleaning that up without spending an arm and a leg to have someone do it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2011, 12:25 PM
    Good masks go without saying... and not the really cheap poor fitting ones.

But how about those scrapers on a pole like used to get gum of the sidwalks? Then a broom and dustpan. Before a good quality disinfectant and cleaner to scrub what's left.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 26, 2011, 12:28 PM
    To add to what smoothy suggests.
    Once the bulk is removed a high pressure jet washer, assuming it's possible and available, get things moving well..
    As well as the industrial strength disinfectant, Jays fluid works a treat, stinks mind so open windows etc..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can dogs eat homemade granola w/ oatmeal, dried cranberries, honey, dried apricots? [ 3 Answers ]

I had made some granola and scrambled eggs. My dog ate off my plate when I left the room (a no-no) and I realized he had eaten the eggs (maybe a quarter of a cup) and part of a homemade granola bar. Will the granola ingredients harm him? So far he has not indicated any discomfort. There were no...

Need hints on how to clean up feces after backup [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have any hints on how to clean up after a bad sewer backup? There is about 2-4 ins of waste and I gag when I try to shovel it out. How can I plug up my hose or make a mask so I can get thisdisgusting task done. I don't guess there is a service where I can pay someone to do this... is...

Plays with feces [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted a stray cat took her to the vet for shots and what nots but now she just started a new thing playing with her feces something just don't sound right with that I thought they berried it

Cat feces [ 3 Answers ]

How do I keep my female cat from pooping on my carpet. I have two litter boxes and she has used them until about a month ago?

Cat feces [ 4 Answers ]

You have been great with the answers and I've tried everything you guys have recommended and all works well. Now my problem is that when the cats use the litter box, they had scratched some feces on the wall. I need to know what type of cleaner is good for painted walls to remove these feces. ...

View more questions Search