Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wichita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 08:16 AM
    Nordyne furnace codes?
    I have a Intertherm Nordyne Model#MMBB-056ABHR-06 gas fired furnace with "NO HEAT". It was manufactured 12/96. The electronic control board is blinking 3 times. Also the pre-blower seems to work right and the board clicks I believe properly. What could be the problem?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2011, 08:50 AM
    You might look on the back/inside of cover for a list of what codes are indicating, when it starts through the steps it should be 1 st preblower(inducer motor,, 2nd igniter ( did you see it glow?) 3RD if igniter doesn`t come on the gas valve won`t open and burners won`t fire up,, after heat exchanger get to correct temp. then the blower fan will come on,, let us know when sequence stops
    roadeo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 02:10 PM
    No Glow. The blower motor is always running while the furnace is "cycling". It'll run for a minute and then stop. Wait a few seconds and then run again for another minute before it shuts down again. It'll do this until I start checking the "vacuum" lines, condensation drain lines and wiggle the wiring and then it'll start up and run fine for days.
    When I pull off the drain line that goes to the condensation pump, I hear a pretty strong suction coming from the part of the furnace the drain line connects to. I don't understand why it does this if this is the "drain". Is this OK?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nordyne LED blinkin codes [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone give me the codes for all the Nordyne LED blinks? My furnace was blining 4 times, I replaced the igniter and now it is blinking 2 times... All the codes would be greatly appreciated - thanks, in advance. :cool:

Nordyne furnace codes? [ 0 Answers ]

Nordyne model #g4ra072c-12 code lightblinks continiously and the blower motor will not shut off.

Nordyne furnace [ 2 Answers ]

How to check gas pressure to Nordyne furnace.

I have a nordyne furnace. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nordyne Furnace. Model # M1MB070BW. I'm thinking I may need to replace the Flame Sensor on it. But I cannot locate one on this furnace. We just replace a gas valve on this furnace. It lights up for just a few seconds then the flame goes back out. Can you please give me a idea of where the...

Intertherm furnace codes? This furnace flashes the yellow light 6 times [ 0 Answers ]

Furnace will run for 30 seconds. It shuts down and the yellow light will flash 6 times and the does the same thing over and over. Red light stays steady. Thanks for the help.

View more questions Search