Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    codewannaknow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Stuck on a hidden message!
    Hopefully, this is the right place for this question. If not, let me know where to go. As for the question, the hidden message is "TIIRALES HSSELYAY". Can someone help me with this one? If you can, let me know. Thanks!

John D.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2007, 03:27 PM
    What do you mean by "hidden message"??
    Even though I'm clueless what you're asking about, I do see others are asking. You may want to check these links:
    "TIIRALES HSSELYAY" - Google Search
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 6, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Oh wow.

I found the answer; I doubt I would have figured it out.

One of the links above had the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hidden Signs [ 4 Answers ]

Is There Any Information Or Documentation That Points To Depression, If Someone Does Not Put Much Importance On Their Own Health Well Being? In Other Words: Do People Who Are Depressed, Put Themselves "last" In Every Situation... Example: " I Don't Need A Doctor For (whatever Reason) , I'll...

Hidden Icons & Taskbar [ 6 Answers ]

My students have hidden the taskar and all windows icons. Even when pressing the windows key I cannot see the taskbar. Please help

Hidden programs in xp [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals Can any one tell me all the hidden programs in xp and how ro use these programs plzzzzz

Hidden electric showers [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told there is a special electric shower that can be hidden from sight with only the controls and thermostat showing but I don't know where to buy it and what it is called

View more questions Search