Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keyanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 03:16 PM
    What's that movie called?
    It is an old flim with a girl who's dad was in the war but would sent her gifts and pay her tuition for the all girls bording school she attended. But when the head mistress found out her dad was suposivly dead the had the little girl's belonging taken away and put her in the atic with the little black slave girl. P.s. It was kind of a magical story.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Oct 25, 2011, 03:25 PM
    A Little Princess (1995)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's that movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

An old one but its where a little boy and a little girl (Siblings) are sent to live at this old woman's house I think and the old woman is cruel to them and feeds them poisoned cookies with white stuff on top? Like frosted oatmeal cookies and then she lives in a huge house and someone tries to get...

What is that movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is that it is a father who died and his ghost is watching over his family and then he travels through the walls of his house and he sees that his daughter is running down the starirs fast and then falls and tripps by a pair of roller blades and she dies too and joins him and then...

What is that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Its an old horror movie and there is a couple a man and woman and they live in a small town and there is like an abbominable snowman that is killing everybody and then at the end they have to bury this statue in a cemetery and they look back and see the snowman on a hill and he has a head of a man...

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Saw a movie on cable in the 90s about a high school student who was being bullied. Its similar to the new movie "Never Back Down" only this one has it where the school janitor saves the student from being jumped. He then trains the student how to fight. One scene I remember is when the janitor...

View more questions Search