Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shantalb Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 09:48 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    My last period was October 11th. I had unprotected sex on the 23rd and I ovulate today the 25th. Could I be pregnant?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2011, 09:52 AM
    Yes, you could get pregnant.

Oct 25, 2011, 09:57 AM
    I would know for sure if I am when I miss my period or is there a way of knowing before that?
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2011, 10:02 AM
    No, there isn't an accurate way to test before that.

Oct 25, 2011, 10:18 AM
    So since I had sex on the 23rd and ovulated on the 25th does that mean if I am pregnant it conceived on the 23rd?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2011, 11:43 AM
    Sperm can live inside of your body for several days if the conditions within your body are right for it. So there's no way to determine the exact day of conception, if you are actually pregnant.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2011, 11:46 AM
    You cannot get pregnant before you ovulate. I don't know why you are sure that you ovulated on the 25th byt pregnancy cannot occur unless there is an egg to fertilize.

Oct 25, 2011, 11:59 AM
    I know my body and I keep track of when I ovulate. There is such thing as sperm staying in a woman for at least 5 days than obviously if you ovulate and sperm is still in there than you can get pregnant.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2011, 12:09 PM
    Again, if you are sure you ovulated on the 25th, then you could not be pregnant before then. If there was no egg to fertilize on the 23rd, pregnancy could not have occurred. If sperm was present in your body when you ovulated, then YES, AGAIN, you could be get pregnant after you ovulate. Again, there is no way to tell if you are pregnant other then testing, preferably a week or more after a missed period. Did you have any other questions we can help with?

Oct 25, 2011, 12:13 PM
    Thanks for your help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search