Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kapper5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 09:13 AM
    What questions should I ask a potential new gym on behalf of a competitive gymnast?
    We've spent the last two years and two different gym, both brand new, what I've found is we've wasted a lot of time going through the new gyms "growing pains."

I'm now looking at other gyms which are further away, but have been in business for years. My daughter is a competitive gymnast and works hard and has specific goals she'd like to meet. What are a few questions to ask gym owners that would help my daughter and I make an informed decision?
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

A gymnast that has scoliosis and has to wear a body brace [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a book that I read when I was a little bit younger and I am going crazy trying to find it. Please help!! It is about a girl, she is in gymnastics and she is great and she comes to find out she has scoliosis and has to wear a body brace, and she does not know if she will be...

Whatcan an ex-gymnast do? [ 1 Answers ]

I was a competitive gymnast for 3 years which really isn't long in the gymnastics world. I was competiting level 6 and during the competition season my back really started to hurt. I asked my coach about it and he never real gave me a clear answer to what was wrong with me. I was at my last meet...

A gym trainer in my gym likes me! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem and I don't really know who to talk to. There was this guy I liked for months who was a gym trainer at my gym I really liked him, he was sweet funny really cute and he liked me for me which I'm not really used to and he is soooo much more nicer then douche bags I've dated and...

On behalf of My brother [ 2 Answers ]

My brother lives in California and will be off probation in June 07. Last week our mother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. He has asked for a transfer and was told NO. The PO did give him a pass to come to Oregon for 7 days. (attend mom's dr & chemo appts) He is the oldest child and my mom...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.