Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Heer981991 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 11:52 PM
    What is the nature of work you are looking forward to?
    How can I answer it if I am asked to fill in when I am applying for a job as a computer Engineer in an IT company?
    Heer981991 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 11:53 PM
    What are your career aspirations?
    How can I answer it if I am asked this to fill in when I am applying for a job as a computer Engineer in an IT company?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the nature of work you are looking forward [ 2 Answers ]

I am ECE student. Please help me for this question.

The nature of being [ 9 Answers ]

Humans will come up with stories to justify why they are here. Certianly not the simple explanation of premortal ooze. That's too slimey and dirty. So we invent illusions of glory. Filled with rediculas stories and marshmellow clouds. It looks good on paper, but just plain silly. We are basically...

Nature of Compitition [ 5 Answers ]

What are the certain factors, which determine the nature of competition. What are these factors and how do they affect the nature of the competition? Please give some examples if possible.

A sneaky nature... [ 18 Answers ]

My husband of 30 years has fantazied with every woman he comes in contact with, even as we are together. He sneaks winks, touchs and speical connections with any woman, regardless if he knows her or not. It seems to be a challenge to see if he can get them to respond. When we are in public he is...

View more questions Search