Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyToni Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2012, 05:50 PM
    I agree! Home schoolers are bright students who learn to think outside of the box. Social skills these kids learn to get along with a wide range of people their age, older, and younger. I don't think any less of a student because they go to public school or private school and are not home schooled. I would hope that truly intelligent people would not judge based on what type of school you attend, but how much you have learned.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 9, 2012, 09:12 PM
    Have you contacted the school district to make sure you cannot participate? In CA, home schoolers can participate in sports in some school districts. And we do not think you are dumb! I am a public school teacher, and I can honestly say that you can learn more being home schooled if you desire. Keep up your hard work!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home schooling [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone give me some information on homeschooling. I live in Chicago,IL. I'm looking for home schools. The high schools here in the city are very bad. The school that pertains to my district is one of the worst. I don't want to send my boys to that school. I think they are better off home...

Home Schooling [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 10 years old and I am maybe looking at home schooling next year. I wa wondering what I have to do and what is required

Home Schooling At 14 In The UK [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I really hate school, I think its just the atmosphere I can't cope with. I've been looking over the internet and been reading about homeschooling. My mum and dad know I hate school and I kind of keep saying about homeschooling but they don't seem to take me seriously. I have two...

Home schooling in the UK [ 2 Answers ]

Hi :o Does anyone have any information about home schooling in the UK. Does a parent need to be qualified to teach

Home Schooling [ 2 Answers ]

Can you create you, your own Home Study program ?

View more questions Search