Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glaswegian9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 08:42 PM
    What is this bump beside nose piercing?
    I got my nose pierced back in July so it's been almost 4 months.. I have this large spot (as you can see from the photo, I took my ring out) My friend popped it with a sterilized needle last week and with ice it seemed to go away. But now its worse! HELP? And no its not a spot! THANKS!
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Nose piercing bump? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced with a nose screw. After a couple weeks I noticed a small bump, it wasn't tender but every so slightly pink. I went back to my piercer and the told me to keep cleaning 3 x a day with h2Ocean and use tea tree oil. I did for two weeks and no improvement. I went to another...

Nose piercing bump [ 4 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced 2 weeks ago and within the first week a bump started showing up I called the piercing place to see what I should do and they said camelmille tea so I been using that for a week it does not seem to do anything. Will it go away on its own or should I use something else

Nose piercing bump [ 2 Answers ]

I will admit I have been messing with my nose piercing, especially when the little out lined circle started forming around it. Based on what I've read it isn't a keloid, but is the same bump that everyone else is talking about. My question is, is it going to go away ? And how often should I use...

Nose bump after piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have had my nose done for about 1 month and a couple weeks. I had to take out my nose ring for numerous reasons including gym class, work, and cheerleading. It was probably a stupid idea to get it done in the first place, but whatever. Anyway, I kept taking it in and out for a while and no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.