Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave7511 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 11:10 AM
    What is flame response in an oil burner?
    What is flame response in an oil burner?

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Burner still dripping.Oil Co. Tricks.fear for 3 dogs lives [ 8 Answers ]

That 1 you see as a response to my boiler question was to redirect my boiler question to heating and cooling. Please refer to boiler burner dripping below. Still need an answer as am not willing to have the tricky oil companies service my problem after causing it. They want to see more dollars...

No flame no oil or light on my beckett burner [ 0 Answers ]

The diagnostics light on my Beckett burner no flame.. what should I do?

Bryant oil furnace (#369AAN) with Beckett AFG oil burner [ 1 Answers ]

I was curious as to if anyone can tell me anything about the above product(s). Reason being is because I had no choice in which new high-efficiency furnace would be installed. I have a home warranty through AHS (which is horrible) and this is the product that was installed. Is Bryant as good as...

Beckett burner starts has flame for about 15 seconds off for 12 then flame on & runs [ 7 Answers ]

I have replaced the following with the problem still happening: replaced the primary control(R8184G 4009), cad cell--the oil unit was service at the beginning of the heating season. Ran like a champ. Now for the past two weeks with new parts the problem is: Oil burner starts with a flame for...

Flame color on Burner Assembly? [ 1 Answers ]

What's the proper color of flame supposed to be comiing out of the burner assembly. My color is yellowish orange.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.