Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Heyjude101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Header above sliding Glass door
    Can we drill a small whole for a electrical wire to go through?
    Thanks
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2011, 08:36 PM
    Yes. Would have to install a surface mounted electric box on outside.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Warped sliding glass door frame causes door to stick. [ 5 Answers ]

The center of our 8 foot sliding glass door bends out about 3/8 inch more than the two ends causing the door to wedge against trim that keeps the door from falling out when the door is closed making it difficult to open the door. How do I get the center of the door frame into place so the door...

Sliding Glass Door Leaking [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the place to ask the question or get the answer. My sliding glass door attached to an upper deck leaks and water comes in on the bottom track. I need professional help to have this corrected. It has damaged my wood floors and the inside of the molding too. What should...

Header for a sliding door [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 side by side windows with a combined total of 92" r/o, above each one is a double 2 x 10 header and i want to replace them with custom a sliding door, would opening up the headers and bolting a piece of 1/2" plate steel across them suffice of will I have to replace everything?

Sliding glass door [ 2 Answers ]

My sliding glass door to the patio, after your lock it and check it, moves a little bit to the left. It is still locked, but it moves. Is this normal and safe?

Sliding glass door [ 1 Answers ]

I need basic instructions for installing a sliding glass door. Irene

View more questions Search