Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GreenX Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2004, 10:27 PM
    Now all I think about is a life with her
    Hi, this is my first post.
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2004, 09:28 PM
    Your Ex Is A Fu@king @unt!! And I'm Not Going To Apologize For Saying That. Because That's Exactly What She Is A Fu@king @unt! She Needs To Grow The Fu@k Up Is What She Needs To Do. I Hope That Dirty Whore Gets Aids From One Of Her Many Fu@k Buddies And Dies A Slow And Painful Death.
    GreenX Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2004, 04:40 PM
    Thank you :p
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2004, 05:54 AM
    Hey GreenX.

First off I would like to apologize to you for my straight forwardness. I am normally not that abrasive. But, my gosh I truly feel for you. She sounds like an extremely selfish person that needs to get her priorities straight. My advice to you GreenX is focus and concentrate on you. Do a little soul searching and decide what you want in life and what truly makes you happy. Learn and grow from this experience. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger right. Stay possitive and really focus on what you do have. Don't let her hurt you anymore GreenX. Don't let her. Your better then that. Your better then her and she doesn't deserve you. There are good people out there GreenX and in time you will find that special person. Again I apologize for my abrasiveness. Your post just really upset me. Good Luck and You Take Care of Yourself.

Sincerely,
    BattleAngel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Aim of life [ 25 Answers ]

I want to know what is the possible aim of life of humans on earth.

How is this life? [ 10 Answers ]

Every day is the same. I feel like I am trapped in a corner. This world is pushing me into a dark corner. Pushing me into somewere I don't want to be. Pushing me into something I do not want to do. School, Parents, Friends, Loved ones, Working, money, drugs, alcohol, and the future. All of these...

DSS in my life [ 3 Answers ]

I had my son taken away from me and my husband because we relapes on drugs and my in-law went to court to get custody and the judge said none of you are good enough for him (mind you during this time we had already started getting help again after being clean for three years) my son is 2 he changed...

Aah the life... [ 2 Answers ]

Staying at Deer Creek State Park, out in the middle of nowhere (I thought)... doing some computer work while the kids are traipsing around outside looking for bugs, spiders and snakes... and lo and behold I get a message "there is a wireless network in range"!! An amazing world we live in, aye?

My life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a lot of dreams in my life and I finally want to move forward and make something of my life.Do you see me making any of my dreams reality and will my life turn out OK or end up worse. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search