Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Oct 24, 2011, 04:33 AM
    Weight Loss Pills
    Ok, I am really wanting to lose weight I have been trying so hard for years now and am just about to give up. I'm 20 years old and 110kgs. I need real peoples help and comments about any weight loss pills that they have used and worked. Please don't say diet and exercise because I have been doing that since I was 16 and REALLY working hard to lose the weight and it just goes up and up. Please let me know about any weight loss/ fat burner pill that you have used...
    Thank you so much.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2011, 01:18 PM
    Can you post up what you eat in a typical day? Are you apple or pear shaped (do you carry your excess around your middle or on your bum?)

Alli (the over the counter form of Xenical) has studies proving it produces a significantly significant amount of weight loss. However, the side effects are also significant. It works by preventing your body digesting all the fat in your diet. The undigested fat is excreted, sometimes without warning. The Alli website recommends you wear dark clothes and carry spare underwear.

Less drastic is CLA, which also has studies showing it produces statistically significant results, particularly in the area of body recomposition. However, the results are subtle and long term (think months, not weeks) and should be combined with a weight training programme.

Also consider fish oil, vitamin C and calcium. People who are deficient in those things find it almost impossible to lose weight. And those are all cheap supplements.

Another very effective fat burner is cheap, tasty and entirely legal. Black coffee. Caffeine is a very effective thermogenic, and most pills that work are based on caffeine with a sprinkle of other stuff. Make sure you don't add anything to it.

Fat loss stops in the presence of high levels of insulin. That means you need to avoid anything with sugar or white carbs, including cereals and sports drinks.

Lack of sleep also slows or halts fat loss, and encourages the body to eat more and store the extra calories as fat.

And one very odd one; sitting turns off fat burning emzymes. If you have a job that involves sitting, make a point of getting up and walking around frequently, and when you go home, think about watching TV standing up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight Loss Pills? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been getting way to big for way too long and it's about time to stop. I had really hoped to be accomplishing my weight loss goals by this time in the season but always seem to have a reason to put it off. So my diet and exercise program starts officially on monday (when I go to get...

Chinese weight loss pills? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently started to take 'china show light body essence' tablets and was just wondering if anybody has any information on weather or not they are effective, I have had no signs of weight loss yet...

Can I take weight loss pills with risperdal [ 1 Answers ]

Can I take weight loss pills with risperdal

Weight loss pills and 'the pill' [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if weight loss pills will affect the contraceptive pill.

Any effective weight loss pills? [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone tried a weight loss pill that doesn't make you 1) sick 2)jittery/unable to sleep and makes you feel full? I'm not expecting a miracle but are there actually honest positive testimonials out there?

View more questions Search