Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adil1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 03:03 AM
    Cover letter
    Hi I need a sample cover letter to seek for printing jobs for my company,I have been trying to write but I really don't know what to say

Check out some similar questions!

How does my cover letter look? What do I need to change? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Director of Human Resources, I am responding to your ad on Craigslist seeking (name of position) and have included my resume for your review. Given my related experience I would like to thank you in advance for this opportunity. For two years I have worked as an Archivist helping the...

Cover letter [ 2 Answers ]

I have just joined a new company in telecommunacation as marketing manager and I want to know how to do a cover letter for the company and how to boost sales and making the company known

Cover letter [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a freelance photographer and would like some idea of a good cover letter to use to photograph like normal people, girls, etc. but want it to clerify these pictures will only be used for my use and professional use and not be used in a manner to hurt that person in anyway. Basically I want them...

Cover letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need a sample cover letter to seek forensic investigation jobs from various clients,as we have a new company and requie a standard letter to dish out to potential client introdusing ourselve and our company Thanks

Cover Letter Help [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to write a cover letter for jobs as a museum educator or docent and I really don't know what to say. I have a B.A. in History and an M.A. in Adolescent Education, but my classroom management skills are, well, not exactly existent. I'm great with younger kids and I'm good at lesson...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.