Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PeggyW789 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 11:55 PM
    Have you bought something you're not satisfied with?
    I'm doing a project on customer satisfation.

Please give me examples of a purchase you made where you were not satisfied and what the firm could have changed to satisfy you.

I'm trying to think of things the company could do other than a refund.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2011, 06:49 AM
    The company could exchange an item for a different size or color, or they could offer you in store credit.

Also a company could offer you an upgrade of the item you bought. For example you bought a fridge the company could give you one with more features like the one where you can get ice and water on the door of the fridge.
    PeggyW789 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 03:07 PM
    I got it done, but don't know how to close question.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2011, 03:09 PM
    I will close it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am working on posting adjusting entries. Bought equipment may 3 $4700, bought vehic [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on posting adjusting entries. Bought equipment may 3 $4700, bought vehicle may 18 $31000, and bought furniture June 22 $3300. The adjustments for July are depreciation: $400 equipment, $210 furniture and $650 vehicles. I know what accounts they need to go under just not sure of the...

What is wrong with my husband- he never seems satisfied and I do everything for him [ 4 Answers ]

My Husband gets in these moods and says we need a trial separation so he can appreciate what I do for him. What does this mean?

I am no satisfied [ 1 Answers ]

Hellow OK so here is what the matter , everyone who knows me wants something that I have , they say I am beautifull,smart (I am in medical collage by the way) ,great body, great mother and all that crab. But I am not satisfied with my life. Some one please tell me it OK not to be satisfied with...

What Does It Mean When He Says I'm Never Satisfied? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm new here and thought I might get a male perspective to this. My fiancé and I are having a lot of problems. He has anger issues and I'm working on issues of my own. It's gotten to the point where we have put off getting married so we can work out some issues. We are in therapy, but there is...

I bought a bike and the person I bought from sold it [ 6 Answers ]

I bought 2 dirt bikes the were listed on carig list in ny so I want and saw the bike and agreed that I will give him the full asking price for both which was $650 total of $1300. I paid in cash I get a resit and a bill of sale for both. I told him I was going to get the bikes in couple of weeks...

View more questions Search