Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viberader Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Movie title
    I am looking for a movie that I saw when I was younger. I remember that it scared me a bit but I am not for sure if it was meant to be scary.

The only thing I remember is a person in a mechanical suit. The face mask was clear and the person inside of it was submersed in a fluid. There were hoses visible on the suit. I think if the fluid came out that the person would die. The person was very strong and I think it might have killed someone in the movie.

I think the movie was from the early 80's.

Thanks for helping...
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Try Robo Cop 2
    chipmunk2921 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Robo cop wasn't submersed in fluid
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 10:35 AM
    A wild guess here... this MIGHT be the 1986 movie The Vindicator, in which some dude's brain is placed inside an astro-robot body that embarks upon a super-powered killing spree. Not sure if fluid immersion was involved, though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

UK movie title help please! [ 2 Answers ]

I need help w/ a movie title. I remember seeing a movie on HBO about 5 or less years ago. It was placed in Ireland, England, or Scotland. It centered around these relationships in a small village. These women played football (soccar in the U.S.) and afterward went to this pub for drinks. One...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Another movie title [ 2 Answers ]

OK there was a movie about this boy and I don't remember much... but this one part was about some girl he knew having a birthday party. She didn't want to invite him but she had to or something. Anyway he lands up doing something mean. The song was that one... "its my party and i'll cry if i want...

I am looking for a movie title... [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was one of those cheesy, cheesy haunted house movies(I think). I don't know what city it was made in or what city it was set in either. What I remember were some high school or college kids dressed for Halloween. They went to this house and were either throwing a party there or...

View more questions Search