Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candelia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 10:44 AM
    Find Microsoft office professional 2007 outlook product key
    Up graded to 2010 and computer crashed so lost all data because no backup. Silly but desperate me.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 23, 2011, 11:56 AM
    Where did you get the original version that you installed on it the first time ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 23, 2011, 12:19 PM
    The product key should be on the inside of the product package.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft office 2007 product key... could not find... when found it was invalid [ 2 Answers ]

"hello..i have a lenovo netbook idea pad s10-2 (with windows xp) bought some 2 years back..when i open microsoft office 2007 application it asks for a 25 character product key..i'hv used it several times without entering the key but now it has limited the functionality... i found a product key at...

Windows Vista, Microsoft office 2007, Microsoft equation 3.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Vista which I do not think really makes that much of a difference but I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I need to use Microsoft equation 3.0. I know I have it on my computer because I found it. I just don't know how to use it. I have taken a couple of tutorials and still can not...

Microsoft word 2007 - no product key! [ 5 Answers ]

Okay this may be a dumb question but I want to ask: When I bought this laptop it obviously came with Microsoft word 2007. Now after many times of exiting when it asks me for a product key, it no longer works. I can't even type or finish my paper! Ahh! I looked on the site and it's like $150...

Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 download [ 3 Answers ]

I there a way I can download free Microsoft Office Outlook 2007? Thank you so very much for any help.

Microsoft Office 2003 Professional [ 1 Answers ]

I have just installed a new master hard drive in my computer, and am attempting to install my copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Professional. Unfortunately, I've lost the serial number - no, really. I still have Office installed on the slave (used to be master) drive, and I'm wondering if there's...

View more questions Search